Our team received full training on disinfection protocols. We will be using extra recovery time in between clients to properly disinfect our rooms. Please come on time NOT early to minimize the reception area flow.
- We recommend getting a facial not too close to a big event. Try to avoid makeup right after facial.
- If getting Glycolic Peel, Deep Cleaning or Microdermabrasion please make sure you are not using heavy medication such as Retin-A, Benzoyyl peroxide or other heavy peels. Also please avoid direct sun after getting a peel for 2 to 3 days. After the peel try to avoid heavy exercise for that day to avoid sweating.
- We start all Glycolic Peels around 35%. We also offer TCA chemical peels. However TCA chemical peel are only offered to existing clients so we are familiar with their skin and home skincare routines.
- If this is your first facial with us and you cant decide what facial is best for you then you can choose the one that best describes your skin concerns. Once we examine your skin we can discus what is best for your skin.
- We do not extract very deep Milia (little white pearl balls under the skin) and deep cyst. Because milia and cyst are hard and under the skin’s surface, manually extraction methods are unlikely to help. Instead, you could wind up irritating and damaging the skin surrounding the cyst.
- We use most all products by a private lab from California and customize all products based on clients skin. Most all our products are for sensitive skin and fragrance free. If you are allergic to any ingredients please note that in your appointment section.
- Printable Gift Certificates can be purchased by going to our “BOOK NOW” Tab. Please know only way to get get Certificates is from our website. All Gift certificates are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- We do not accept or are part of third party deals. Gift certificates that were bought for the service rather than fixed amount would be used based on current service prices. Please make sure to bring the printable certificate or the email. We will need the barcode and amount of the certificate. Thank You Very much.
- By gently exfoliating or removing the outside layers of the skin, revealing a smoother, fresher complexion; and
- Using the vacuum to help stimulate microcirculation, increasing the blood supply that provides nutrients needed for skin regeneration and repair for new collagen, thereby improving skin texture and elasticity.
- Diamond tip microdermabrasion is a safe and gentle procedure with no downtime. You will need to protect your skin with moisturizer and sun block for 48 hours after the treatment and may experience mild redness and sloughing/peeling. However, the client can return to work immediately, which is why many clients prefer to have Diamond tip microdermabrasion treatments on their lunch breaks since there is no downtime.
- There is little to no downtime. One may experience a slight tingling, and the skin may feel tighter afterwards. Skin may appear slightly flushed and this generally fades in 12-24 hours. You may experience peeling or flaking, this is a sign of the cell renewal process being stimulated.
- Yes; Microdermabrasion can be performed on most skin types and tones, as well as on reactive, sensitive skin. The treatment is executed slowly and progressively, removing only the superficial layers of the epidermis to reveal a youthful complexion and glow.
- Not everyone is a candidate for microdermabrasion treatments. If you have active or open acne lesions (such as pustules), it is best advised for you to wait until these lesions heal. If you have rosacea and your skin is inflamed, you are currently not a candidate. If you’re pregnant and have what is is referred to as pregnancy mask (hyperpigmentation), it is best that you wait to have microdermabrasion treatments at least six months after the birth.
- Please know we are small team and don’t have full time front receptionist and we ask to book all appointments on our website by clicking the link “Book Online”. It has our current schedule and services there. Also printable gift certificates can be purchased there. We can be reached by text on 646-477-6216 or email email@example.com
- In case of resheduling/moving your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance to avoid having a $30.00 cancellation fee applied to your account. Please avoid the fee of $30 if moving same day appointments to a different day by moving the appointment at-least 24 hours ahead. All appointments that are last minute canceled even after confirming are subject to have full charge of the service fee. Please make sure to confirm your appointment ahead so we can keep the reservations. We look forward serving you. 🙂